- Queen Alia International Airport "QAIA": Located inAmman, 35 KMS from the downtown area. Serviced by many global airline carriers, and considered as the main Airport inJordan.
- Marka Airport: Regional airport inAmman, servicing domestic and nearby international routes
- King Hussein International Airport "KHIA":Jordan’s gateway to the Red Sea Region of Aqaba. The airport is serviced by national and international carriers
- Ramtha Border: Northern Border with the Syrian Arab Republic, 90 KMS away from Amman.
- Jaber Border: Northern Border with the Syrian Arab Republic, 80 KMS away from Amman.
- Sheikh Hussein Bridge: Northern Border with Israel, located in the north of Jordan close to the Lake of Tiberias.
- King Hussein Bridge "Allenby": Crossing Point with Israel, located in the southern Jordan Valley, 57 KMs away from Amman.
Friday - Saturday : (8:00 AM – 13:00 PM)
- Visa CANNOT be obtained at King Hussein Bridge"Allenby".
- European Nationalities and American Nationality visitors of 5 Pax and above staying for 2
consecutive nights, can obtain a visa upon arrival at King Hussein Bridge"Allenby".
(Passport details to be provided for Jordanian Tour operator in advance).
- Private cars and tour buses CANNOT cross. Coaches MUST be changed for crossing.
- Clients departing Jordan through King Hussein Bridge "Allenby" to Israel are allowed to return back from the same
border "Crossing Point".
- Wadi Araba Border: Southern Border with Israel, located in the south of Jordan, 324 KMS from Amman.
Friday – Saturday : 8:00 AM – 20:00 PM
Closed on Islamic New Year & Yom Kippur
- The Port of Aqaba: Southern Border with the Arab Republic of Egypt, situated on the north shore of the Gulf of Aqaba